An exciting opportunity has arisen for a people focused Host to join our team and work within our successful and prestigious family owned Toyota dealership.
Our Host team are often the first people that our customers interact with, therefore it is vital that our front of house team is passionate about working with people who want to consistently deliver exceptional levels of service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the following:
- To ensure that all customers are greeted professionally and appropriate assistance provided
- To ensure that the telephone is answered in a professional manner, following brand guidelines and values, ensuring all callers are introduced by name
- To qualify telephone enquiries and pass to the appropriate individual in an efficient and timely manner
- To ensure that any customer complaints are handled with empathy and professionalism in the first instance, are referred to the appropriate Manger
- To maintain a high degree of customer service at all times
- To ensure all customers and prospects are aware of the full range of services provided by the business in order to maximise service and parts business
- To ensure point of sale literature is available at all times
The Successful Applicant Will
- Have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a professional attitude
- Have good attention to detail and be able to work in a busy environment
- Be flexible & adaptable
- Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
- Be committed to delivering a high level of customer service at all times
- Be respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues
- Be resilient with a drive to succeed
- Be honest with high levels of integrity
Working days and hours are:
Afternoons only. 14.00 - 18:30 Tuesday – Thursday and 15.00 - 18.30 Monday and Friday. Saturday and Sunday off.
How to apply
If you want to join a successful family business that is in partnership with the world's largest car manufacturer then please complete the form below.