How to Join The Motability Scheme
The Motability Scheme offers an all-inclusive driving package for anyone in receipt of one of the below:
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HMRC DLA)
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
Some of the benefits of joining the scheme:
Joining the Motability scheme gives you access to independence, mobility and the following
- Fully comprehensive insurance from RSA Motability (RSAM) with up to two named drivers
- Servicing, maintenance and repair costs covered
- Complimentary complete RAC breakdown cover
- Free tyres and windscreen replacement
- 60,000 mileage allowance over 3 years
- Chance to lease a brand new car after 3 years
What to do next?
Once you become a member of the Motability scheme there a couple more steps that you need to take to organise your vehicle. They are:
Search for dealers
We have two locations, one in Leicester and the second in Loughborough. We would like you to visit the dealership closest to you or alternatively we can bring the car to your home or place of work.
Choose your vehicle
Choosing the right vehicle for you is really important. Your choice will be made once you have considered cost, suitability and fuel consumption our secilists will be on hand to guide yiou thoroiugh each choice and decision.
Order your vehicle
During your visit your Motability specialist will complete your order with you using Motability’s simple online system. They will then send you an acceptance letter containing your Personal Identification Number (keep this safe because you will need it when you collect your vehicle). We will also at this point advise of delivery times so that you know when your vehicle will be ready for collection.
By joining the scheme and buying your car from Farmer & Carlisle Toyota we will guarantee you expert guidance every step of the way. We will help you choose the right car for you, complete your paperwork with you, arrange any adaptations (if needed) and send you reminders along the way to make sure servicing is done on time and correctly.
Our aim is to make finding, funding and running your Motability car as hassle free as possible.