Toyota Motability Scheme Eligibility at Farmer & Carlisle
Thousands of motorists each year enjoy the benefits of the Motability scheme. The Motability scheme allows Motability member access to a brand-new car and all related support services funded through a simple and understandable leasing plan which makes it the easiest way to stay mobile. If you're interested in the scheme you can find out more by speaking to our Toyota Motability trained specialist at each centre.
Need help checking your eligibility?
You may be entitled to join the Motability scheme if you receive any of the following government-funded allowances (with at least 12 months’ award length remaining):
- Higher Rate Mobility Component of Disability Living Allowance (HRMC DLA)
- Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment (ERMC PIP)
- The War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement (WPMS)
- The Armed Forces Independence Payment (AFIP)
For more detailed information on your eligibility you can visit Motability contact one of the agencies mentioned below or alternatively contact our specialist members:
- Claiming Disability Living Allowance or Personal Independence Payment, please telephone 03457 123456 or visit DWP (If you live in Northern Ireland, please telephone: 028 9090 6182)
- Claiming War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement or Armed Forces Independence Payment, please contact Veterans UK on 0808 191 4218 or visit the Veterans UK