We're Re-opening 1st June
We're excited to announce that we are re-opening the dealership on Monday 1st June. We'd like to provide some detail on how we intend to keep our customers and staff safe and what you can expect on arrival. As you would expect of Farmer & Carlisle Toyota, this is of course with close adherence to Government guidelines.
After Sales & Parts Department Open since 11th May
New & Used Car Sales Department Monday 1st June
Each department will be operating on an appointment basis to ensure social distancing is observed but where possible we will be encouraging online communications, digital transactions, remote handovers, and home deliveries. One of our first priorities will be to contact customers who were expecting new vehicles over the last few weeks to arrange deliveries.
What to expect if you visit the showroom
The safety of our team and customers is key, so, with social distancing measures in place, there will be fewer cars, point of sale stands and brochure racks. However, you will still get the friendly welcome and high-quality service you would expect from a 2m distance. See below pictures of how we have changed the dealerships around.
If you’re not sure or would prefer remote assistance, our knowledgeable team will help you decide if a showroom visit is absolutely necessary. We will always do our very best to help you and if you do need to visit, we’ll confirm an appointment.
The safety measures we have put in place
- We’ll keep to the two-metre distancing rule at all times and have made sure there’s enough space in the showroom to do this.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for you to use throughout your visit.
- When you arrive, our host will greet you at the entrance, maintaining the two-metre distancing rule.
- We’ll keep doors open and pathways clear to avoid unnecessary contact.
- We’ll thoroughly clean all surfaces and vehicles regularly throughout the day.
We look forward to speaking to you all soon.