Covid-19 / Coronavirus Update
3rd November 2020 - Update
Based on the lockdown announcement on Saturday 31st October we will be making the following changes to our business.
Service, MOT, Maintenance & Repair
Our After Sales departments will remain open during this lockdown. The main aim is to ensure we keep our key workers safe and on the road. As well as supporting customers who require vehicle servicing, MOT testing, maintenance or repairs.
After Sales Departments can be contacted by phone or email and visits to the dealership must be by appointment only. Please use the links below to view our contact details.
New and Used Car Sales, Fleet and Rental
In line with government advice, our dealership will be closed to customers. We are still taking phone & video calls and will reply to email & online enquiries.
If you have any enquiries relating to your vehicle whether it be about finance or collecting your new car or your part exchange or anything else, please either call or email us using the links below:
For any other enquiries, we ask that in the first instance you make enquiries through our website or on the phone. Our teams can then advise of the next steps.
Thank you for your patience
In these challenging times, our priority is always to ensure the well-being of our customers and staff. We would like to thank you for your continued support and patience.
The safety measures that we have put in place.
Below is some detail on how we intend to keep everyone in the dealership safe and how we have changed our business in line with the new government guidelines.
Here's what you can expect on arrival.
- We’ll keep to the two-metre distancing rule at all times and have made sure there’s enough space in the showroom to do this.
- Hand sanitiser will be available for you to use throughout your visit.
- We have put Perspex screens up at all customer-facing stations
- When you arrive, our host will greet you at the entrance, maintaining the two-metre distancing rule.
- We’ll keep doors open and pathways clear to avoid unnecessary contact.
- We’ll thoroughly clean all surfaces and vehicles after each customer interaction.
- In line with current government advice, we kindly ask that you wear a face-covering when visiting our showrooms.
New Showroom Layout
Below are some pictures of what the showrooms look like now.
Pre-order the New Revolutionary Unstoppable 2020 HILUX Trust is earned - and boy…Read more >