COVID-19 LOCKDOWN UPDATE
12th April 2021
OUR SHOWROOM IS NOW OPEN with social distancing measures in place All departments are open: SALES, FLEET, RENTAL, AFTER SALES, PARTS & BODY SHOP.
Our friendly, knowledgeable Sales staff are here and ready to showcase our new 2021 Toyota products and services.
We’re taking bookings for test drives, which are proving popular amongst our customers, so contact us to secure yours and let’s get you in the diary; something for us both to look forward to!
To see our new opening times visit:
Please note: We are fully open. But we'd like to see customers by appointment only so that we can manage social distancing within the showroom. It goes without saying, we will continue to adhere to our health and hygiene protocols - social distancing and mask-wearing for your safety and ours.
We look forward to seeing you at Farmer & Carlisle Toyota soon...
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU VISIT
The safety of our team and customers is key. With social distancing measures in place, there will be fewer cars, point of sale stands and brochure racks. However, you will still get the friendly welcome and high-quality service you would expect from a safe 2m distance.
- Only visit if you are well and are not displaying COVID symptoms. Please visit alone, or with one other person from your household.
- Please ensure that you wear a face-covering when entering our showroom. Our staff will be wearing face masks as part of our social distancing measures.
- Aim to arrive 10 minutes before your appointment time. If you don’t have an appointment, please contact our team to arrange one.
- Empty your car and clean it to a reasonable standard, so that we can work on it safely, and clean it effectively before handing it back to you.
- At this moment we cannot accept cash payment. Please bring with you a means of paying by card or contactless.
If you are unsure about visiting or would prefer remote assistance our knowledgeable team can organise a video call (Zoom, Duo, Microsoft Teams and others) for you.
During this call, we can address any questions that you may have. We will work with you to ensure you have all of the information that you need and establish if a showroom visit is necessary.
We will always do our very best to help you and if you do need to visit, we’ll confirm an appointment.
Thank you for your patience
In these challenging times, our priority is always to ensure the well-being of our customers and staff. We would like to thank you for your continued support and patience.